I have actually been doing some sewing. I currently so into making aprons...after all, an obsession with making vintage inspired aprons is a great use of my time! They are adorable though. I made this one using the Bari J. Keeping It Real Apron Tutorial. (Part 1 and Part 2...both in pdf.) I used the pattern exactly as written except I used the full width of my fabric instead of cutting down the base pieces to size (one 14 inch bit cut from edge to edge of a 42 inch bolt makes two 14 inch x 21 inch bits to be the front and the back) and I put my waistband on differenctly, mostly because I couldn't figure out the directions for that bit...
I also found a million other patterns to try. Two great lists can be found here and here.
My other projects were scrappy wallets. There are a million tutorials out there for how to do this, but I just made these using what I figured was the easiest possible method. I am working on a tutorial, but I am really hoping to get all my patterns and tutorials into pdf form, so it may be a while. In the meantime, check out these little guys.
Last up is my freshly dyed yarn. This was made with the leftover Easter Egg dye and I love it. The colors are so bright and springy!