Okay, so much to share, where to even begin. The knitting of late has not been too successful. The sparkle leg warmers, while adorable in theory, were pretty un-functional in real life. The yarn was completely unsuited to this project, immediately streched out beyond recognition and proceeded to unravel. Lesson learned: Pretty Yarn does not equal Perfect Product. Needless to say a new pair was made of some worsted weight acrylic blend that worked out much better. The second tragedy is my current socks. I finally decided to take on a pair of true sock-weight socks and knit them using a sock formula so I wont have to rely on a pattern for every sock I make. The sock formula part worked out great, turning heels is so easy, but as I started the instep it became clear that this sock would fit Andre the Giant, not me. Let the frogging begin.... I have since restarted the sock with fewer stitches and I am also working on a smaller pair of knee sock for the baby so as to have a rewarding and fast project in my knitting bag. Pictures soon.